1. i wouldn't mind having a castle in the berkshires.
2. teaching is great fun! i taught my two first private lessons today and i loved it! i wore a good teacher outfit too, i might say. (it involved a sweater dress).
3. there are two movies that i am beyond excited about: cloudy with a chance of meatballs. and where the wild things are. (the latter mostly because the arcade fire is doing the score).
4. i sincerely hope that there is a picnik-aholics anonymous.
5. my tap class is REALLY hard. this man is a whackadoodle-slash-amazing teacher (he taught the boys in billy elliot!). it's such fun. but, alas, maybe i am in too far over my head for being a music major in a dance major class? oopsies.
6. if my oven weren't still kaput from bake fest, i would make homemade fig newtons for friend craig.
7. puppy's butts are about as hilarious as hilarious can get.
8. i've been neglecting pizza night for the past few weeks (pizza night in the yeh-shinbrood household is traditionally every friday). which makes me sort of in the mood for some lou mal's.
9. i'm taxed. and exhausted from the week. and i got a little sad yesterday. and am sort of unsatisfied with this post. and am feeling a little uninspired because now that school has started, it's as if every day is planned out minute by minute.
but guess what? it's ok. because i just bought some really SWEET green nail polish.
and because there are so many awesome people in this world that i love so much!