hey, how many music school graduates does it take to renovate a kitchen?
trick question: omg we have no idea what we're doing.
well, ok, i'm not giving eggboy enough credit. his rugged manly farmerness has come out a bit and he knows some things, but mainly he knows enough to know that we don't know what we're doing.
that is why most of these pictures are of paint chips!
so far we have done these things:
1. painted a couple of walls in the colors crumb cookie and sage
2. removed the hanging cabinets
3. painted some of the remaining cabinets
4. ordered wallpaper samples and decided not to get the one with the bunnies
5. decided that we want butcher block countertops and that we'll likely order those from ikea
our goal is to have everything done by the time the chickens arrive (may) and, nope, that's probably not going to happen. but it's ok! mostly i am just excited to move down the road to a house with a chicken coup and to have an address without an apartment number after it!!!